Sunday, May 6, 2007

UNF stands for "UR NOW FREE"

I FINALLY GRADUATED! May 4th marked the day of a new discovery for me - freedom. I had been obtaining my undergraduate degree for just under five years, two of which kept me quite busy. Obtaining my BS in Athletic Training was not easy, but it was well worth it. I met some amazing friends and shared memories that will last a lifetime. I learned a lot of "stuff" (big word for a graduate, right?) that I will carry with me to graduate school.. if my memory stays with me that long. It seems that the longer I am away from school, the less smart I become.

Although enjoyable, this break may not be as productive as I once thought. I am taking the national certification exam for Athletic Training in June, and my motivation is.. well.. non-existant! Although on my "To Do" List, it just seems so much more important to spend time with my family, friends, and Robbie.

0 comments: