Looks like fun! Isn't DC the best place? I love it there! Glad you were able to enjoy your break while you had one. Good luck with this semester in school!
For those of you who don't know, my name is Debra and I am married to my best friend, Robbie. After years of dreaming, I finally got myself a firefighter! We have recently finished up our educational goals and now hope to enjoy the journey of marriage.
Our life is simple, but our love is substantial. I love frugalness, and I hate frogs. I have a great God and with Him, I lack nothing.
Happy Readings!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time:) Cute pictures. You both look great - love the new facial hair, Robby.
I want to go!
Looks like fun! Isn't DC the best place? I love it there! Glad you were able to enjoy your break while you had one. Good luck with this semester in school!
Post a Comment