Friday, February 27, 2009

Proverbs 3:5-6 .. and a Prayer Request

"Trust the Lord with all your heart,
and don't depend on your own understanding.
Remember the Lord in all you do,
and He will give you success."

I'm not usually one to do this, but my heart is heavy and my emotions are running high. This semester is getting the best of me. I am allowing the workload to overwhelm me and the practical exams to stress me beyond what they should. I feel guilty for what it does to my relationship with Robbie and because I allow it to interfere with quality time spent with my family and friends. I know that what I am doing will pay off in the end, and I am grateful for all of the support I have in my life.. but sometimes it's hard to focus on that. For this reason, I'm requesting prayer for confidence in what I do and what I know and for strength to focus on God's word. I know His word and I trust His word, but too often I let it slip away from my heart.. thank you in advance..

2 comments:

Jayna Dudley said...

hey, I think about you a lot and the stress of school, I remeber it well...I will be praying for you for sure! Just the fact that you have God on your mind and in your heart is proof that you are on the right track to destress a little and not worry so much...as a woman i know thats hard!! love you girl!!

Laura said...

Hi Debra! Will and I will be praying for you and for Robbie while you finish up with school. Don't get discouraged.