Robbie and I are currently experiencing role reversal. As a result of being in PT school, Robbie often became my guinea pig on new techniques I learned. In my opinion, it wasn't so bad, as it often involved some type of stretching, strengthing, massage, or mobilization technique.
Well now that Robbie is in paramedic school, his assumption is that I am now his guinea pig. And yes, this includes drawing blood and inserting a catheter - for the IV line and nothing else, folks. So I willingly agree.. because I know how practice makes perfect..
WARNING: What you're about to witness is the picture book of Robbie's first blood draw.
Well now that Robbie is in paramedic school, his assumption is that I am now his guinea pig. And yes, this includes drawing blood and inserting a catheter - for the IV line and nothing else, folks. So I willingly agree.. because I know how practice makes perfect..
WARNING: What you're about to witness is the picture book of Robbie's first blood draw.
Parental Guidance Recommended.
And So Does The Needle..
3 comments:
Haha, nice! Good job, Robbie!
I can't believe you let him do that! Haha!
Ewww gross!!! I don't want that boy drawing blood from he until he passes school. :)))
Post a Comment