I am introducing myself into the world of blogging, and I invite you to join me in this adventure. I live quite a busy and chaotic life at the moment and feel guilty and saddened that I do not get to talk or see y'all as much as I'd like to. As indicated by its name, this blog is not only going to be the key to my own sanity, but a way in which to keep y'all updated on what is going on in my life. I hope to share my experiences and funny stories and even plan on releasing any frustrations that may result from class and/or clinical.. so bare with me during those days. ;) I want to create something that I can look back at years from now and reminisce about what occurred in my life. I want to remind myself of the times I spend with Robbie, my relationships with friends and family, and the experiences of school and clinical. If this blog gets boring, either tell me to get a life and do something besides school work or just stop reading it. This is strictly voluntary. ;) Happy reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment