Friday, October 31, 2008

FULL OF TRICKS.. NOT TREATS

Robbie and I spent part of the day cleaning our house, our cars, and doing laundry. As every woman knows, you let your bras air dry. Well, Robbie took it upon himself to hang my bras from coat hangers and then hang that on the frame of our office door, which is just to the left when you walk in the front door. Accompanying that were my bathing suits and various other shirts. I thought nothing of it. Later on that night, the little kids began to show up in their cute costumes, looking for candy. Some parents let their kids come to the door alone while they waited in the street and others joined their kids at the door. Typically, it was the fathers who joined them. Well after a few doorbell rings and conversations with kids and their dads, I realized my bras were hanging up for every trick or treater to see! I was so embarrassed! Robbie and I shared a good long laugh.. until he told me he had planned this all along. Wait til that monster realizes what this witch has in store for him..

1 comments:

ACopeland said...

Too funny. Jesse and i had like 20 kids come by.