Thursday, October 30, 2008

A MUCH NEEDED BREAK



It's the last you'll see of this for a while! On Wednesday, I took my last practical exam , which completed my 4th semester of school. This means that I am officially half way through grad school! It's all down hill from here.. On Monday, I begin my first internship at a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). I'm a little skeptical as this wasn't my first choice of environment to work in. I am anticipating meeting some funny old people.. in addition to some really grumpy ones. Maybe I'll be the new face that brings a smile to their face. My goal is to make every patient I work with feel valued, respected, and loved. Stay tuned.. I'm sure I will have some entertaining stories to follow..

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm certain you'll do an awesome job in any environment you're put in. Good luck!