Alan Jackson says it all in his song, "Good Time":
Work, work all week long
Punchin’ that clock from dusk till dawn.
Countin’ the days till Friday night
That’s when all the conditions are right.
For a good time
I need a good time.
My new "good time" is dancin' it up at Mavericks at the Landing. 
Celebrating my 25th or "52nd" birthday..

Jayna tried for months to convince me to go, but I never thought it would be something I'd like. To my surprise, it is now the one place that I can't wait to go to! As a result, I have now recruited friends from grad school.
Country music, line dancing, burning calories, bull riding, girls night out.. you can't go wrong! They'll also play songs from the 80's or some recent "booty shakin" music, so if you feel like cuttin loose, you can do that too. I'll admit.. it's a nice break from all the line dancing so you don't look stupid when you can't pick up on the right steps. :)
Whatever it may be, I hope you all have something that is your "good time"!
Friday, October 3, 2008
GOOD TIMES!
Posted by Debra at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, dear! Looks like you had a blast!
I love your new layout! Looks really cute!
Who knew the Landing actually had some fun things to do there! Can't wait to try it out one of these days we're in town. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a "Good Time!" :)
Post a Comment